Home

World of tanks highest concealment

This thread is archived. You can add tanks to comparison and see how the concealment is after adding the concealment skill and camo nets or whatever. Strv S1 61.93 Object 416 53.23 E-25 64.78. Hellcat, Strv 103-0,WT, Rhomba, but probably E25 has the highest camo for stationary/firing Every tank in World of Tanks has its own individual vehicle stats and characteristics that affect how it will perform in battle. One such characteristic is concealment, which determines how easily your tank will be seen by an enemy tank. The concealment value of a tank determines how camouflaged the vehicle is during battle Concealment values (in garage) ? - posted in The Barracks: Ive been wondering how these numbers relate. For example, my Jagdpather has the following numbers in the garage: concealment 39 , stationary 0.23 , and moving 0.14. Now I understand the concealment or base number is related to vehicle size and type. I also understand a stationary vehicle is less visible than a moving vehicle and a. Maximum Spotting Range. The maximum Spotting Range of all vehicles cannot exceed 445 meters. Even if your View Range exceeds this value, you won't be able to spot an enemy on your own beyond this distance; however, it will be easier for you to detect concealed vehicles within this range Tier: I: Tank name: Leichttraktor: Global win percentage: 50,7%: Global WN8: 564: Best feature(s) View range, stock gun: Worst feature(s) Somewhat weak armor: Performance analysis - Leichttraktor has the best stock gun of any Tier I tanks and is, therefore, the easiest to do well in from the get-go.Its armor is nothing to boast about, even at tier I, but it can bounce some stray autocannon shells

So far, the highest amount of damage ever done in any game was in an M48 Patton on the Winter Ruinberg map. The Player got 11 kills and did exactly 19742 damage. What had happened was that during the game, there was a massive server-wide lag spike.. Reset Skills smart to do in any case ? - posted in Newcomers Forum: I got crew from a 59-16 what I like to retrain with silver for the New Chinese Tier 7 TD T-34-2G FT. The crew in the 59-16 has 6th sense and almost 100% concealment. The Chinese TD has very good concealment values. If I reset using silver after the retraining I lose 6th sense and my concealment skills drop below 80% for sure Maximum Camo Value in World of Tanks. Best Tanks - Camouflage (CAMO) Factor - The Ikv 72, Tier 3 Swedish Tank Destroyer. Beast Mode Gear: https://goo.gl/MlHz.. World of Tanks Best Tanks - Camouflage (CAMO) Factor - Top 10. World of Tanks TOP 10 Series. Beast Mode Gear: https://goo.gl/MlHz4l Streaming: http://www.twi.. No vehicle in World of Tanks can operate without a complete virtual crew. The crew operates the vehicle under the direction of the player. The size of a complete crew varies, depending on the vehicle. In-game crews range from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 6 crew members

Maximum After Firing Camo Value in World of Tanks. Best Tanks - Camouflage (CAMO) Factor After Firing. World of Tanks E 25, Tier 7 Premium German Tank Destro.. Last Chance to Use Your Crystal Challenge Discount. The event is over. Commanders! Sadly, the ship has sailed on the Crystal Challenge missions, but the chance to get a nimble German medium tank, plus artistic 2D and 3D styles is still here! Until June 2 at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2), you can get the Kampfpanzer 07 RH with a striking 2D style as a. CONCEALMENT; Long-range snipers, hunting anyone spotted by allied light tanks. Their devastating firepower is the highest among all classes in World of Tanks. A tank destroyer's first mission is securing a superior position on the battlefield, where it can barrage enemies from a distance, remaining unseen Medium Tanks. (eg: British Cromwell B, American SuperPershing, Soviet T-34-85M) - the perfect all-rounder class with a fantastic balance of good mobility, concealment, armor and firepower. Use your superior agility to out-flank heavies and join your allies in a wolfpack to hunt isolated foes in combat

World of Tanks Live Gameplay - Gun Game Mode - I play with the tanks which kills me or that I destroy or damage or receive damage from. Beast Mode Gear: http.. World of Tanks New Ranked Battles System Explained, New Rewards, New Secret Tier 9 Unique Reward Tank, New Features. World of Tanks Ranked Battles 2019 Seaso.. 0.9.18 German Tank Tree. German light tanks are rounded in capability. They have well armored fronts for light tanks, and are able to bounce shots to their sloped fronts if angled correctly. Low and mid tier light tanks have powerful autocannons and howitzers available, while from tier 7 Bundeswehr tanks have accurate 90mm sniper weapons Introduced in Update 1.9.1, the Berlin map is a fascinating take on the German capital as it was during the final weeks of World War II in Europe. But don't get too carried away admiring those picturesque historic landmarks-make sure you take note of the danger zones shown in this guide Revamped Progression System. For the first Season of Ranked Battles 2020-2021, the progression system will be simpler and more achievable. The number of ranks in all Divisions will be reduced from 15 to 10.The number of chevrons you need to earn to move from one rank to another will also be reduced

Light tanks have the highest skill cap of any class, as they are fragile, possess relatively weak guns, and have enough mobility to get the driver into trouble. The following in-depth community guide reviews common mistakes and break downs effective tactics to help you understand how to play light tanks correctly The Offspring rock. Their energetic music won the hearts of many good folks all around the world (and made them beat faster). Many tankers are The Offspring fans, and the band delivered for us, performing live before a crowd of 250,000 in Minsk at WG Fest: Tanker Day in 2019 and then before an even larger audience within the World of Tanks game client Gameplay. Most light tanks are meant to scout, and the HWK 30 will blow your mind with its outstanding view range. Actually, it's the highest of its tier, even rivalling most Tier X light tanks. So rest assured that this tank will be a dangerous foe even at the bottom of the list. You'll also notice the low profile, which translates into a high. World of Tanks puts you in command of over 600 war machines from the mid-20th century, so you can test your mettle against players from around the world with the ultimate war machines of the era. CONCEALMENT; These long-range snipers have the highest firepower of any vehicle in World of Tanks. They lie in wait to lay waste to their enemies Meanwhile, t he 299mm penetration on the special shells is the highest values among all tier VIII heavy tanks. In addition, compared to other tanks with a 360 alpha on tier VIII (such as the VIII Tiger II or VIII Bat.-Châtillon Bourrasque), you have a higher caliber gun (120mm instead of 105mm) which results in more module damage

Concealment numbers - what's your stealthiest tank

How Concealment Works in World of Tanks AllGamer

Concealment values (in garage) - World of Tank

It means the concealment for when you are not turning your hull, which for many tank is the highest value. You can turn your turret (or turn your gun arc in a casemate td) and maintain this concealment value but will be broken when you turn your hull. Try grinding the Leopard 1 next, or if you wanna try a different nation maybe the 140 or STB-1 World of Tanks Best Light Tanks in Every Tier In this article we help tankers all around the world to find out the best overall light tank for every tier. Light tanks got the speed, they got the camouflage rating, and they are your eyes on the battlefield There are currently 33 game maps in World of Tanks. Included here is the Grid map and the official description of the maps from World of Tanks. Updated as per version 8.0. A large abbey and town fill the center of the map with three roads allowing passage from the north and south, and includes an elevated firing position in the abbey's. World of Tanks Live Gameplay - I play with the tanks which destroys me or what I destroy or damage or receive damage from. Beast Mode Gear: https://goo.gl/Ml.. Concealment of Stationary Vehicle (%) 6.67 / 1.20 (%) Concealment of Moving Vehicle (%) 3.36 / 0.61 (%) View Range: 380 (m) Signal Range: 625 (m) Harkonnen. Tank Nut and Gamer Wannabe! Huge fan of tanks and World War II history. Playing since I was six years old, from Streets of Rage on my Sega Mega Drive to World of Tanks, I've never stopped.

Take on the Crystal Challenge running from May 21 at 10:00 CEST through May 31 at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2) and earn the Kampfpanzer 07 RH, a brand-new Tier VIII Premium German medium tank with a striking Rock Crystal 2D style! This rare and dangerous beast is faster than lightning, and each of its shots hits right on target We need to distinguish three main terms that often get confused by players: Draw Distance - a technical limitation to being able to see tanks and other objects in the 3D world. Maximum is 564m. Spotting Range - the game mechanics limitation to spotting, i.e. lighting up a target yourself. Maximum is 445m. View Range - a tank specific value only used for calculating spotting range, without. CONCEALMENT; These long-range snipers have the highest firepower of any vehicle in World of Tanks. They lie in wait to lay waste to their enemies. SPGS. 51 SPGS IN THE GAME SU-14, T92, G.W. Tiger, Bat Kick off your World of Tanks journey with a crash course at Bootcamp. Discover vehicle features and combat tactics for various battlefields Light Tanks. Aufklärungspanzer V Bat.-Châtillon 12 t ELC EVEN 90 ELC EVEN 90 FL FV1066 Senlac HWK 12 HWK 30 leKpz M 41 90 mm leKpz M 41 90 mm GF LHMTV LT-432 LTTB M41 Walker Bulldog M41D Panhard AML Lynx 6x6 Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10) T-44 lightweight T92 WZ-132. Medium Tanks The Offspring rock! Their energetic music has made the hearts of many fans around the world beat faster. Many tankers are fans of The Offspring, and the band performed live before a crowd of 250,000 in Minsk at WG Fest: Tanker Day in 2019, and then before an even larger audience within the World of Tanks game client

The 299 mm penetration on the special shells is the highest value of all Tier VIII heavy tanks. It's also versatile! Provide valuable support to mediums with nice depression values, a great power-to-weight ratio, and a top speed of 48 km/h. Zoom across the map, snap up the T77 offers and add this hardy heavy to your collection today The Concealment factor is a calculated parameter influenced by the ship's Surface Detectability Range and an Air Detectability Range, each are also specified and expressed in kilometers. The IJN T2 DD Tachibana and it's T10 cousin Shimakaze has the best Concealment factor in-game of 98 Featured Content 01/02/2021 Discuss. Set among the snowy mountains and thawing ice of winter Sweden, Glacier features a frozen bay dotted with shipwrecks, the ruins of a former Scandinavian village, and a huge aircraft carrier dominating the north-west zone. Read this map guide to find out how to best navigate this frosty wonderland Featured Content 05/03/2021 Discuss. [Map Guide] Berlin. Featured Content 01/02/2021 Discuss. City maps like Himmelsdorf (a German name that literally translates to sky garden) are dangerous places for solo tankers, as their narrow lanes and high buildings make it easy for enemies to corner you. So don't go alone Featured Content 05/03/2021 Discuss. [Map Guide] Berlin. Featured Content 01/02/2021 Discuss. Without a thorough knowledge of the terrain, battles on Erlenberg can be pretty challenging even for veteran players. You'll definitely want to bookmark this guide for reference in your next fight, and make sure you go in prepared

About: Spotting and Concealment World of Tank

How to 1v1 your TRASH NOOB teammate in World of Toxics Blitz. STEP ONE) Open up your game. PC, mobile, whatever, just do it. (I will be using a PC here but the layout for PC and mobile is basically the same). What you should be seeing. STEP TWO) O.. Branching from the British Tier VI Cromwell Medium Tank, these British Tech-Tree Light Tanks are equipped with extremely high penetration values (some of the highest in class), exceptional concealment, and an outstanding power-to-weight ratio that gives you the mobility you need to scout the battlefield efficiently

Best Tanks Tier for Tier in WoT - in-depth analysis by

1. Rule Britannia! 4 New British Light Tanks Are Here! June 8, 2020. SHARE: Infiltrate. Wait. Ambush. Branching from the British Tier VI Cromwell Medium Tank, these British Tech-Tree Light Tanks are equipped with extremely high penetration values (some of the highest in class), exceptional concealment, and an outstanding power-to-weight ratio that.
  2. Round 1: The 5 tanks to 20% damage (on average) to 5 of the 6 tanks. Essentially each tank takes 1/6th of its health a round. The 5 tanks take 6/25 of their health in damage. The 5 tanks are at 76% health and the 6 Tanks are at 83% health. Round 2: The 5 tanks are now at 52% health
  3. k-91 is in need of a Buff (seriously) - posted in The Barracks: Now. Before I start. I am fully aware why it was nerfed. They didnt want it to be over powered. While it does have the highest shell velocity and best accuracy of all Soviet mediums. I dont particularly think it means it should have a base 8 second reload. its turret doesnt even go all the way around and its concealment is.

What is the highest damage game ever played in World of

1. To succeed at Passive Scouting, you will first need to know how to scout in World of Tanks. After that, you'll be wanting a tank. The most important thing when selecting a Passive Scout Tank is that it needs to have a high View Range and incredible Camouflage ratings, as this helps you see far and remain undetected
  2. 25 MAY. 8: 59 UTC Time. The popular Trade-In/Trade Up event returns! For one week only, trade in one or more of your World War II Premium tanks specified in the Trade-In list for 50% of the Gold value, then use that Gold to get a shiny new World War II Premium tank from the Trade-Up list! Please note: This event is for World War II vehicles only
  3. So your gun can stick out, your treads can stick out, etc. In the following image: 1: Checkpoint at gun mount showing. Note if you have a small tank and a big bush, you can get 360 degree concealment. 2 & 3 There is nothing wrong with either. 4) Double bush = concealment bonus time 2. 5) More bushes, more better
  4. The concealment of tank destroyers is on par with light tanks but only when stationary. When on the move, they lose a lot of their concealment value. The concealment of medium tanks is a bit worse but some of them can play as passive scouts. Regarding heavy tanks, hiding in the bushes is not for them
  5. Question about the Detected circle on map - posted in The Barracks: Hi. Im wondering if the detection circle for light tanks is actually correct. Let me explain... Take a TD with excellent camo - the E25. You drive along with you moderately big detection circle until you find your bush to pitch your tent. The detection circle shrinks the moment you stop moving
  6. It was a great addition to World of Tanks to make light tanks reach tier 10 and here we have the light tank, T-100 LT. This stealthy tank can be passively scouting nearby and you won't even know it. It is everything you want from a scout tank; to be small, fast, and able to stay hidden to light up the enemy team

Reset Skills smart to do in any case - World of Tank

Supertest: M41D Light Tank Details. The M41D is a modernization of the American M41A3 for Taiwanese Armoured Forces, featuring the installation of a new 76-mm gun M32K1, more advanced guidance devices and a Detroit Diesel 8V-71T engine. It will be the second Taiwanese tank to be introduced into the game under the Chinese tech tree, together. The latest Premium tank addition to World of Tanks is the Strv S1, a Swedish Tier 8 tank destroyer that rivals the UDES 03 on a few fronts. One of the first things players will notice about this new Premium vehicle, when compared to the UDES, is that its main gun cannot move independently of the hull. Let's talk about how to play the Strv S1.. Firstly, there are a few points of interest in. Drive behind slow tank destoyers and heavy tanks and keep circling around them to avoid being hit while making easy shots into the back of the enemy. Good traverse speed and acceleration is required. Hide in the bush, spot the enemy without being seen. Take a shot and start running. Fast Edit: Improved formatting of stats, added in concealment after firing stats.Added tier 6 stats in a separate comment.. Those of us who follow the WoT news closely have a pretty good idea about the new tier 9 and 10 light tanks, as well as their higher tier replacements Self-propelled guns (also known as artillery,SPGs, arty) are fragile armored vehicles which provide indirect fire support from a long distance. They are represented by a green or red square on the mini-map and over their respective target marker. Artillery are the most unique class of armored vehicles in the game, sharing very few characteristics with the other four classes. Artillery's most.

The Best Camo Tank is INVISIBLE! World of Tanks Ikv 72

Excellent concealment values and small enough to hide almost anywhere; Great mobility and one of the highest top speeds of 72Km/h; Best view range in tier 6 at 390m; World of Tanks Best Light Tanks in Every Tier In this article we help tankers all around the world to find out the best overall light tank for every tier. Light tanks got. RESULTS: Pick up to 3 tanks you would recommend from the tech tree premium. Chart 1: Overall results, tier 8 tech tree 'gold' premium tanks. As you can see in chart 1, above, the top recommended tier 8 tech tree premium is the Löwe with 184 votes, winning by a wide margin over the rest of the tanks 7 M50/43 (Tier 8) 8 M50/53 (tier 9) 9 Conqueror Gun Carriage (tier 10) 10 How to play artillery. 10.1 Pick your targets carefully. 10.2 Positioning is key. 10.3 Play Smart. World of Tanks provides a wide range of military vehicles which although varied in their shape, structure, and attributes, all have some factors that tie them together This is a website dedicated to tracking the statistics of World of Tanks players. Using this website, you can view your daily, weekly, monthly and bimonthly statistics. WoTLabs also offers excellent resources for players looking to improve their gameplay. Our article section provides amazing material written by some of the best players of the game One strategy is to use a good high damage Arty, such as an S-51, M41, Grille or GW Panther etc, get a good angle on the map and stay back in a concealed location, this gives you a higher chance of.

TOP 10 BEST CAMOUFLAGE TANKS - World of Tanks TOP 10 Camo

Crew - Global wiki. Wargaming.ne

1. ates the center of the map, with a large forest providing concealment in the east and high ground to the west. The forest provides effective concealment but lacks cover from fire; whereas the town has a plentiful cover, but lacks concealment. This is one of those maps that have two main strategy paths: The forest in.
  2. Which Nation and tank to choose [Guide] - posted in General Discussion: Hello!Welcome to World Of tanks Blitz and also welcome to the Blitz forums. This will be the beginning of a series of guides that will help you become a better player. This guide in particular will help you figure out which type of tank you should play and which nation should you approach
  3. Armoured warfare Tanks have rarely been wars of the past but was operationally unsuitable for our highest-priority challenges in the future. fight more slyly, using concealment,.
  4. These World of Tanks map strategy guides tailored for specific maps will outline specific areas for both sides on each map along with key routes and tactics to use. World of Tanks Map Strategy Guides Updated for World of Tanks 1.0 Abbey. Abbey is a smaller map that is decided very quickly which team will have the upper hand
  5. Germany: Armored fighting vehicles attributed to either National Socialist (World War II) Germany and countries which that entity absorbed (such as Czechoslovakia) or the post-war Federal Republic of Germany. A disproportionate number of the most famous and celebrated vehicles in armored warfare hail from this region, making it one of the key factions in World of Tanks. Wehrmacht tanks have an.
  6. German tanks were also greatly helped by air and artillery support. When they didn't have them, the Tigers and Panthers were vulnerable to allied tanks. Properly used the US M4 76 could take out Tigers, the gun being quite adequate. Where the Tigers got their rep vs the M4 was in the aftermath of D-day in the Bocage
  7. World of Tanks is an award-winning tank action MMO. Choose from over 550 American, Soviet, German, French, British, Japanese, Chinese, Czechoslovakian, Swedish and Italian armored vehicles and join fierce, team-based PvP combat right from the start

Boosting Overpowered Best Firing Camo Even More! World of

World of Tanks Console Game Guides - World of Tanks Console. World of Tanks Console Game Guides. Welcome to the World of Tanks game guides, Commander! Whether you're a fresh recruit or a seasoned veteran, you'll find that there's always something new to learn about this game. Let's get started Concealment; Long-range snipers, hunting anyone spotted by allied light tanks. Their devastating firepower is the highest among all classes in World of Tanks. A tank destroyer's first mission is securing a superior position on the battlefield, where it can barrage enemies from a distance, remaining unseen

E25 - 13kill - 4k Damage - World of Tanks - YouTube

Thousands of YouTube videos with English-Chinese subtitles! Now you can learn to understand native speakers, expand your vocabulary, and improve your pronunciation.. Drive behind slow tank destoyers and heavy tanks and keep circling around them to avoid being hit while making easy shots into the back of the enemy. Good traverse speed and acceleration is required. Hide in the bush, spot the enemy without being seen. Take a shot and start running Historical Reference. A prototype of the heavy tank developed for the Swedish army under the EMIL project in the 1950s. The development was preceded by deep scientific research—all required characteristics were calculated using complex formulas. Based on the calculations, a draft design was prepared in 1951, but development was discontinued.

Although, I have to wonder if it is even remotely realistic. Thoughts on this lead me now back to the Indianapolis, which now has a worse concealment rating, despite having a much smaller conning tower. The Pensacola, can get all the way down to a 10.9km concealment from 15.3km as most captains had to sail with before After the first world war, more and more advanced ships began to spawn. The United States had its own ships being planned and soon to be laid down. However, the Washington Naval Treaty soon changed how ships should be made. One of the most influential was the standard displacement of 35000 long tones (Metric tonnes to be clear). Over a decade later, a Second London Naval Treaty reduced the. Developed from 1942 through 1944, the heavy tank destroyer, with the chassis of the Tiger II heavy tank, became the heaviest mass-produced armored vehicle ever. According to various sources, 70-79 tank destroyers were manufactured from 1944 through 1945. The vehicles saw service in the 653rd and 512th Heavy Panzerjäger Battalions World of Tanks Blitz - Resource Pack. -50%. $9.99. $4.99. You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam. Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget: Create widget The FV215b (183) is arguably the 'most powerful' tank in World of Tanks Blitz (by damage, penetration, and gun caliber). It doesn't have great armor, and the tank has the second slowest reload time, only beaten by the KV-2. In-game Description. The FV215b (183) is a tier X British turreted tank destroyer

Historical Reference. The development of a lightweight version of the Type 59 tank was started in 1957. The new tank was designed to fight in the mountainous and boggy terrain of South China. The first prototype was built in 1962. Later the vehicle underwent several modernizations In theory, World of Tanks is defined by the gameplay and vehicles at the maximum tier of X. There's little debate that this is the most challenging tier to play at, and any WoT player who would like to claim some genuine skill at the game can't really do so without proficiency at tier X

World of Tanks (WoT) is a massively multiplayer online game developed by Belarusian company Wargaming, featuring 20th century (1910s-1970s) era combat vehicles. It is built upon a freemium business model where the game is free-to-play, but participants also have the option of paying a fee for use of premium features.The focus is on player vs. player gameplay with each player controlling an. Tortoise (MarkGFL) by iFacePalm January 3, 2020. MarkGFL reviews the tier 9 Tortoise tank destroyer tank during late 2016 with armor analyze and a couple of game play reviews. Keep in mind that the British tank received a major armor buff since the 9.21 World of Tanks update during 2019 which opened up for assault tank game play

World of Tanks - View, Spotting, and Signal Range Guide

Last Chance to Use Your Crystal Challenge - World of Tank

Tank Academy #5: Light Tanks & Tank Destroyers. World of Tanks is playing World of Tanks.. November 19, 2019 · Each flag is well protected with a ridge offering defenders cover, concealment, and excellent firing positions. Plentiful cover allows an excellent arena for run and gun tactics while offering many routes for tanks to engage the enemy and make use of their mobility. Jun 27, 2012, 12:09 PM: Matt Coolhea Redeem the following freebies from World of Tanks if you're a new concealment, armor and firepower. Use your superior agility to out-flank heavies and join your allies in a wolfpack to hunt isolated foes in combat. engage tanks that the lights have identified. Deal the highest amount of damage in a single hit, with incredible damage. If youre new to Wargaming.nets games, youve probably wondered how in the world did that pesky little destroyer managed to creep up on your battleship without being seen until he appeared 6 km away. Or if youve played World of Tanks before you might wonder if smoke screens work like bushes and if.

World of Tanks—Free-to-Play Tank Action MMO

Discover the best Game Key and Steam Gifts offers, compare prices to download and play World of Tanks Blitz - Strv 74A2 Mega Pack at the best cost. Compare the Steam Gift price from suppliers all around the world. Activate CD Keys on your Steam client to download the games and play in multiplayer or singleplayer World Of Tanks Holiday Ops 2020: Lootboxes Tanks & Styles Confirmed! Marynarz323ci A natural-born hunter and master of stealth that boasts some of the highest alpha damage for its Tier. Its great concealment means you can hit hard and enemies never see it coming! Finally,. The first one is equipped with solid Uranium Shield and Half-Life Discharge, which increases your damage. The second one can boast Chameleon Concealment (hello invisibility, my old friend!) and Battle Coordinator, which improves some gun characteristics. Well, that's all Folks! P. S. The Brotherhood of Blitz is recruiting However, by the time that World War two broke out preparations for laying the end class cruises has only just begun in the shipyards and their construction was halted in world of warships cruiser motion has been built in complete accordance with the original 1938 project, especially when it comes to her protection. The citadel armor has an eight Tactics are very important in World of Tanks. The game's physics discourage firing from slopes down onto the enemy, a big no-no in real tank combat as well. Each vehicle has specific weak points that players learn to protect. Players also have to quickly learn to fire from behind cover and to use concealment when maneuvering

Video: How to Choose the Best Tank Type for You in World of Tank

Arty Team Kill Helps Out • Tank Roulette #3 World of Tanks

World of Warships is an arcade naval MMO, pitting players against each other in open seas arenas. Command a vast arsenal of ships, unlocked through tech upgrades, and fire artillery, torpedoes, and other weapons of war at enemy ships to secure victory. Pros: +Various ships to captain. +Detailed ships and graphics. +Tactical gameplay If you've bought, sold, and repurchased several premium tanks, something tells me $$ isn't a problem for you. That along with 330 barracks spots with multiple crews for the same tanks Bourbon Country Gaming is my Channel. I've spent most of my life playing on consoles starting with Pong and Atari to present day. I love to play games of all types. Generally these days I can found playing World of Tanks Console, World of Warships Legends, The Division & Div. 2 and other games

World of Tanks Supertest: Panhard EBR - Tier XVEIL CAMO ® CERVIDAE HYDROGRAPHIC FILM – Dip ProsWikipedia thumbnail image of 'Winter%20War'