Home

TripAdvisor Yosemite forum

Yosemite Park Ca - The 10 Best Hotel

Hi,first timer to yosemite here,. Quick question,what is the closest restaurant from south entrance?or is there any place selling lunch like market or something.. thanks in advanc by PensiveFrog. Yosemite National Park. Looking for suggestions on round trip route. by Twinsmommy2003. 8. 11 July 2021. by PacificNWFam... Yosemite National Park. 200-400 turned away every day for not having day use permits Hi Jennifer, and welcome to TripAdvisor forums. There is no horseback riding in Yosemite this year. Contact Yosemite Trails Pack Station in Fish Camp (about an hour from the Valley) to see if that would suit you. Personally, I would not leave Yosemite if I only had 3 days to enjoy the vast National Park. I'd spend my time on the trails and in.

Top Things To Do Yosemite - Tours & Activitie

Yosemite National Park Travel Forum - Tripadviso

Wawona Tunnel Tree (Yosemite National Park) - 2021 All You

Answer 1 of 6: -:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may.. Dining at Wawona Hotel 2021. 23 Jul 2021, 6:20 AM. Save. Staying at Wawona Hotel Tuesday Aug 31 and want to have dinner there. Do we need a reservation for two or can we even make one. I have looked on lots of areas of the Yosemite website but can't find an answer. Before I call and get into a long wait time, I thought I'd ask here Yosemite National Park forums . Yosemite National Park forums . All forums . Natasha33993. Matlacha, Florida. 1 post. Shuttle. 15 Jul 2021, 10:55 PM. Save. Hi Natasha, and welcome to TripAdvisor forums. If you're really early, you can park at the Hiker's Lot past Curry Village. But the Visitor Parking at Curry Village might be better Yosemite National Park Tourism: Tripadvisor has 64,886 reviews of Yosemite National Park Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Yosemite National Park resource Answer 1 of 10: Hi all, please let me know how is the weather from 14th July. Will the heat be reduced. I am planning 14 to 16 at Yosemite. Thank yo

We are heading again in September, and staying the same cabin we always use in Foresta. It's a great location, and the cabins are lovely. But nice to get away from the crowds of the valley & especially around the Lodge hotel. Foresta is a 15 mins drive from the valley floor so pretty much right inside the park, but it's nice & quiet Big detour & Yosemite because of Fire= plan ahead. As of today, July 21 the Tamarack Fire has closed down Highway 395 in Nevadam just north of the California / Nevada border at Topaz Lake. This requires a long detour if you are driving between Yosemite (or parts south) and the Tahoe or Reno area. The detour may add up to 2 hours in driving Yosemite National Park forums . Yosemite National Park forums . All forums . Proposal spots? 19 Jul 2021, 6:06 AM-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired. Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired.

Answer 11 of 13: I am looking for some much needed advice for this possible upcoming trip. It will be the second week of November, we are flying into Sacramento (our preferred airline flies here). We are from Florida so like to take a trip towards the west in the.. Thank you! I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the Yosemite forum posters for their contributions. I'm not much of a poster, more of a reader of information on here, but did ask a question about if the park was good for walkers rather than hikers & was assured it was! Our trip started in Las Vegas to Death Valley, Yosemite & onto San. Hi. Open the full TripAdvisor website, not the app. Look to the right at the Top questions about Yosemite.Read the topic about When to Visit => Winter. Staying in Yosemite Valley is most convenient. Fish Camp is probably the least convenient of the three places you listed as it's about 60 minutes with lots of ups & downs, curves, and the highest elevation Yosemite lodging. 20 Jul 2021, 5:59 AM. Save. I am planning a trip including 3 nights in Yosemite on July 19,20 and 21 of 2022. I was able to get a cabin with a bathroom in Curry Village for all 3 nights. I also booked a room at the Yosemite Valley Lodge for July 20 and 21. We are a family of 5 including 3 children (14,12 and 10) Find Incredibly Amazing Deals on Yosemite Hotels with Tripadvisor

Yosemite Forum, Travel Discussion for Yosemite, Kentucky

1. utes back.
  2. 15. Re: First time at Yosemite. Jul 19, 2021, 8:58 PM. Save. There are also campsites outside the park ( you will need the day use pass to get into the park). The west side has some private campgrounds you can check online. There are also several undeveloped first come first served campsites right outside of Tioga pass
  3. Travel 8/1-4. Jul 22, 2021, 4:06 PM. Save. No shuttles this season. Look at the Top Questions on the right on a desktop browser. Some things to do: Valley - bikes and Mist Trail. Yosemite Falls may be dry by your visit. Swim or float in the Merced River
  4. Travel 8/1-4. 23 Jul. 2021, 6:06 am. Save. No shuttles this season. Look at the Top Questions on the right on a desktop browser. Some things to do: Valley - bikes and Mist Trail. Yosemite Falls may be dry by your visit. Swim or float in the Merced River
  5. by andeb16. 3. 16 October 2004. by omega. Yosemite National Park. Never been to Yo (Closed topic) by Rezasd. 4. 13 October 2004

Hitchhiking from Backpacking Trail. Jul. 23, 2021, 4:26 p.m. Save. My husband is going to backpack with our adult son and daughter in Yosemite in the next few days. They will be backpacking from Cathedral Lakes and ending in Happy Isles Little Yosemite Valley. They had planned to take the shuttle back to their vehicle by CKintheUS. 8. 16 June 2021. by JRinGeorgia. Yosemite National Park. Trip Report 6/7~6/10. by helencai. 7. 16 June 2021 Answer 11 of 17: Hello! My family (two mid-forties adults, 15, 12, and 11 year old - all pretty in shape with good stamina) are headed to Yosemite at the end of July. I have read through many forums but am hoping the hive can help me narrow our trip down. We.. Hi. You're pretty much all over the place with your thinking. There are four main 'areas' or things that might be appealing in September. 1) Yosemite Valley ~ easy to plan for several hikes that all together make your 8-10 mile wish, or to rent bikes for some of it. The Mist Trail to Nevada Fall or to Clark Point & then down is a classic.. 2) Glacier Point Road ~ I feel like a broken record. Who: Bay Area couple who visited Yosemite many times since childhood, 3.5yo girl, 6 weeks old boy Where: Yosemite Valley Lodge When: July 4th long weekend x 4 night

Restaurant - Yosemite National Park Forum - Tripadviso

Answer 1 of 5: We will be driving from San Francisco to the Evergreen Lodge. Staying there for five nights in a cabin. Where should I stop for provisions and gas on the way? Thanks 49 reviews. 17 helpful votes. 1. Re: First time at Yosemite. 19 Jul 2021, 5:20 AM. Save. First of all, you'll need a day use permit to get inside the park. Second, it's a 4 hrs drive from SF to Yosemite. So it makes for a very long day if you just doing a day trip 235 reviews. 89 helpful votes. 23. Re: How to overcome the Day pass issue. 22 Jul 2021, 1:08 PM. Save. They booked a low-priced room assuring us that it'd accommodate 4 people. A day prior, when we called them to get some information, they told us that that room can't hold 4 people

There are some permits available two days in advance of the hike. Right now that's about 17 miles round trip with 4,800' of elevation gain. (No shuttles in Yosemite .) For some folks, hiking Half Dome is part of a backcountry wilderness overnight (s) hike. They need a Half Dome permit added to their wilderness permit Proposal spots? 19 Jul. 2021, 8:06 am. Save. Hello, I am going to ask my girlfriend to marry me on our trip to Yosemite next month. I would like any suggestions as to where to pop the question! I don't want it to be in a busy crowded place, I'd rather it be the 2 of us, maybe in a meadow along the Merced River? Something Beautiful and serene.

Yosemite National Park Travel Forum - tripadvisor

1. Three days in Wawona. 19 Jul 2021, 7:55 AM. Save. We will be traveling from Sacramento, and staying in a cabin in North Wawona from Sept. 22-24. We are two couples, in our late 60s in fair shape. Walking flat ground is no problem, some elevation is fine, but will need to take breaks if it's very steep. We would like to go to Mariposa grove
  2. g up CA41 from Oakhurst, you could hit the Mariposa Grove and Glacier Point on the way into the Valley
  3. I will be driving from San Jose to San Diego in August and am considering going via Yosemite rather than the coastal road. I'm wondering how bad the traffic will be? I don't really want to be sat bumper to bumper all day. I would just like to see some of the scenery while driving through and maybe stop off for a short walk once or twice
  4. Yosemite National Park forums . Yosemite National Park forums . All forums . J Power. 4 posts. First time at Yosemite. Jul. 18, 2021, 5:11 p.m. Open the full TripAdvisor website, not the app. Look at the Top Questions on the right. Read the relevant topics, especially lodging. There are general tips, specific tips, 2021 info, sample.
  5. Travel 8/1-4. 23 Jul 2021, 4:06 AM. Save. No shuttles this season. Look at the Top Questions on the right on a desktop browser. Some things to do: Valley - bikes and Mist Trail. Yosemite Falls may be dry by your visit. Swim or float in the Merced River
Discover Yosemite (Oakhurst) - 2019 All You Need to Know

July 14 is Wednesday. Yosemite Valley, 4000' elevation: Sunny and hot, with a high near 104. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Glacier Point, 7,200' elevation: Sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph Answer 71 of 71: Any news on its progress for opening June 15th? We're looking at 4 days in Yosemite in early August...would prefer to go and not have the rat-tat-tatting of construction while we're there. Also, if you have any other reco's re lodging..

11. Re: Live TR - July 4th 2021 weekend at YVL. Jul. 3, 2021, 11:33 p.m. Save. Day 1 - Friday July 2nd: Lower Yosemite Falls and swimming. We slept in because we stayed up so late. Baby slept 6 hours straight (longest in his life) since he cried so much on the ride the night before Glacier POINT Road is almost always closed in April. Tioga Road will definitely be closed, but will open in Summer 2022 when the snow melts (and road is safe for passage.). April is good for waterfalls. There are some easy walks in Yosemite Valley, which is where you'll spend most of your time.Be ready for mountain spring weather which could be anything from snow to rain to clouds to sunshine Yosemite National Park Holiday Packages Flights to Yosemite National Park Yosemite National Park Restaurants Yosemite National Park Attractions Yosemite National Park Travel Forum Yosemite National Park Photos Yosemite National Park Map Yosemite National Park Guide All Yosemite National Park Hotels; Yosemite National Park Hotel Deal

Yosemite - Yosemite National Park Forum - Tripadviso

Dining at Wawona Hotel 2021. Jul. 22, 2021, 2:20 p.m. Save. Staying at Wawona Hotel Tuesday Aug 31 and want to have dinner there. Do we need a reservation for two or can we even make one. I have looked on lots of areas of the Yosemite website but can't find an answer Travel 8/1-4. Jul. 22, 2021, 4:06 p.m. Save. No shuttles this season. Look at the Top Questions on the right on a desktop browser. Some things to do: Valley - bikes and Mist Trail. Yosemite Falls may be dry by your visit. Swim or float in the Merced River Answer 1 of 18: Would love some help with our itinerary! We live up in Alaska, so I've never been to Yosemite and this is probably our one and only trip there with our kids (ages 12, 14, and 15). We'd love to do a combination of driving, biking, hiking, and.. The second part of The Mist Trail is a regular dirt / granite trail. (The John Muir Trail leaves the Mist Trail to the right.) You will be ascending about 600 feet in 0.4 mile. Summer 2021: This section is one way UP from 9 am to 4 pm, but it's probably too crowded to descend even after 4 pm as this trail is so popular

Answer 1 of 2: On Tripadvisor's Yosemite National Park travel forum, travellers are asking questions and offering advice on topics like Are there gas stations in the park? 3. Re: Hiking Trails at Yosemite in late April-early May. The view of Little Yosemite Valley from the top of Nevada Falls is wonderful. The terrain and vegetation at the top is remarkably different than that seen in the valley and along the trail to the top. And the view of Half Dome (and Liberty Cap) are spectacular Yosemite National Park forums . Yosemite National Park forums . All forums . Proposal spots? 18 Jul 2021, 23:06-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired. Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired. 26 May 2021, 9:47 AM. Save. The hike from the dome on to Taft Point will give you some nice views down into the valley. You will come to a stream and if you follow a side trail that heads downstream toward the valley, in perhaps 50 yards you'll come to a great overlook where you can sit on some rocks and enjoy the view Save. Well, of course any of the campgrounds in Yosemite Valley would be best, but you likely won't get anything there for next month. Crane Flat is probably your next best bet, unless you want to try your luck at Tuolumne Meadows. Probably best to spend a day or two at both campgrounds anyway. From Tahoe, take hwy 89 to 395 to 120

Hiking the half dome. 20 Jul 2021, 16:26. Save. I had never considered this hike because I always thought it was for rock climbers who scaled the face. I do not do rock climbing. I recently realized you can hike it with the chain section at the end. I'm contemplating it nowI have hiked the Grand Canyon twice from south rim to river back up. We're 2 families ages 2-75. We like scenic views and wildlife. We don't like hiking, sailing, swimming, biking, lots of walking, kayaking. We'll be traveling to San Francisco July 24-30, and we have 2 days to sleep and explore at:. a) South Lake Tahoe b) or Yosemite Travel forums for California. Discuss California travel with Tripadvisor travelers. California. California Tourism California Hotels Bed and Breakfast California Yosemite Trip Report/Advice for 2 Weekdays in the park. by MargaritaOTR. 7 02:49. by chinita415 Californi Discuss travel with Tripadvisor travellers. Free travel forum for thousands of destinations World's largest travel platform. Browse hundreds of millions of traveller reviews and opinions. Compare low prices on hotels, flights, and cruises. Book popular tours and attractions as well as reserve tables at great restaurants

Yosemite lodging - Yosemite National Park Forum - Tripadviso

Forum posts guidelines. We value your contributions and encourage you to interact with your fellow travelers! We also want to make sure that Tripadvisor is a safe and trustworthy source for travel advice and information. To help us with this goal, we ask that you abide by Tripadvisor's Content Policy and the following rules for forum posts

Pioneer Yosemite History Center (Wawona) - 2019 All YouYosemite Falls from the trail to upper Yosemite FallsLandscape - Picture of North Pines Campground, YosemiteWawona Campground (Yosemite National Park, CAfamily bunk room - Picture of Yosemite Valley Lodge
  • Golf Flagstick for Yard.
  • Semester exam Memes In Tamil.
  • 1940s NYC.
  • Illinois DHS Customer Service Number.
  • Off loading Insole.
  • Santa picture.
  • Yardbird killing cone.
  • Tirumala temple 360 view.
  • How to increase menu font size in Photoshop CS5.
  • Personalized first time Dad gifts.
  • Wwe Birthday Cards printable.
  • LEGO bol.
  • Image of clock face with hands.
  • Used tools for sale Seattle.
  • Harry potter laughs.
  • Aitutaki accommodation Airbnb.
  • Yamaha YZ490.
  • TV in small Bedroom Ideas.
  • C√≥digo postal Monterrey.
  • NIA auto design HHR.
  • FloraCraft Foam Ball.
  • Maile Masako Brady song.
  • Rental property Excel spreadsheet free.
  • Armor pauldron Tattoo.
  • Joe Cerniglia.
  • Our God Is Awesome by Don Moen.
  • Incised meaning in Marathi.
  • Benchmade 51 Flytanium V6.
  • How to remove birthmark.
  • Why does my keloid hurt so much.
  • Is Donnie Brasco worth watching.
  • Ancient Greek soldiers uniform.
  • Waterproof eyebrow pencil for swimming uk.
  • Video production Bangkok.
  • Ben Cantore.
  • Field hand RimWorld.
  • Type of hammer crossword clue.
  • Hitachi AC filter light.
  • Taking everything into account crossword clue.
  • CT contrast nephrotoxicity.
  • Convert AutoCAD Plot file to PDF.